New architecture evolves from the architect's inspiration and the design theme based on environment and function. No form is justifiable unless it provides function in one way or another, as function is neither vital nor organic enough in itself unless it creates a form.
The origin of architectural design lies in the architect's inspiration which is a reflection of his own cultural traits and creative personality. I believe that the purity of architecture depends on the accuracy of the realization of such inspiration as well as the clarity of the design theme, Modern design without architectural ethics naturally dissociates itself from architectural art. On the other hand, too great an emphasis on the theoretical aspect of architecture or an over dependence on methodology for its design fails to provide dignity, an essential element of architectural art.
Reflecting on my work, I ask myself: ''what is my methodology?'' I believe that for myself it was to feel the architecture with all my strength and fight to unify, purify and crystallize it.
Why has each work of mine been produced, and how? It is impossible to answer these questions thoroughly and clearly, but the architectural spirit within myself guides me in design work. A certain spiritual ''power'' beyond me dictates a decision. This power is the driving force behind me as an architect.
HISTORY OF EXECTIVES
President and Chief Executive Officer
- Graduated from the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee The School of Architecture & Urban Planning.
- Post Graduate Studies at the School of Architecture & Urban Planning, University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
- Architect License No.201760
- Served as Executive Managing Director and Vici President of MOHRI, ARCHITECT & ASSOCIATES, INC.
- Chairman of MOHRI & P.A ASSOCIATES, INCORPORATES, Philippines
- Since 2003, President & Chief Executive Officer of MOHRI, ARCHITECT & ASSOCIATES, INC.
- Graduated from the School of Architecture, Tokyo University of the Arts.
- Granted a scholarship from American Military Government Association.
- Studied architecture under Professor Bruce Goff at the University Oklahoma, from 1951 to 1953.
- Research Associate in ISOYA YOSHIDA’s Lab at Tokyo University of the Arts
- Architect License No.24609
- Established an architectural office in Tokyo in 1957.
- Assistant Professor at Kanto Gakuin University
- Appointed professor at the Tama Art University as a chairman of the School of Architecture.
- Assigned as the Chief of the design team for the Hachioji Campus Development Project for the Tama Art University.
- 2005:Became the Chairman of Mohri, Architect & Associates, Inc.
- 2019:Deceased age 94.
- Author of "Bruce Goff in Architecture." "For Young People with the Aim of Becoming Architects -Kentikuka Wo Kokorozasu Wakaki Shokun He-"
- Graduated from Kanto Gakuin, Department of Architecture, Faculty of Engineering
- Completed Master’s degree in Graduate School of Media and Governance, Keio University
- Architect License No.58691
- Joined MOHRI, ARCHITECT & ASSOCIATES, INC.
- Established MAEDA, ARCHITECT & ASSOCIATES, INC.
- Reorganized as MOHRI MAEDA, Design, INC.
- President & Chief Executive Officer of MAEDA, ARCHITECT & ASSOCIATES, INC.
- Vice president of MOHRI, ARCHITECT & ASSOCIATES, INC.
- Author of "Tomorrow in Miyazaki -Asuno Miyazaki”, "Key to Regional Development-Chiiki Hatten no Kagi." "Urban Redevelopment Project of Miyazaki city-Miyazakishi no Toshisaisei Project”
February 1957 MOHRI, ARCHITECT OFFICE established.|
February 1966 MOHRI, ARCHITECT & ASSOCIATES, INC. established.
[ HEADQUATERS ]|
Advantec Nihonbashi Building, 3-2-13, Nihonbashi-Honcho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 103-0023, Japan
Senior Registered Architect Office, Tokyo Metropolitan Registration Number 5940
TEL:+81-3-3281-8639 FAX:+81-3-3281-0460 Email:email@example.com
[ MANILA OFFICE ]
3/F, Cacho-Gonzalez Building, 101 Aguirre cor Trasierra Streets
Legsapi Village, Makati City 1229, Metro Manila, Philippines
TEL:+63-2-856-6533 FAX:+63-2-892-4609 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
[ LAOS OFFICE ]
226/18 Sisarath Village, Asean Road, Chan thabouny District, Vientiane, Lao P.D.R
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Kyobashi Branch|
Resona Bank, Ltd., Tokyo Tyuou Branch
The Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi, Ltd.Kyobashi Branch
|SCOPE OF FIRM'S ACTIVITIES||